Service Image

Domestic airline travel requires a pet health travel certificate. This requires all pets to be given a clean bill of health within 30 days of travel. We can provide your pet with a veterinary exam and as well as domestic travel certificate.

If you are looking for international travel certificates, please visit the USDA travel website for information, rules and restrictions for international travel. We do not provide international travel certificates.